General Practice Support
The Academy is developing the following programmes which focus on supporting general practices in Wakefield:
- Volunteering in general practice
- Preceptorship for new roles in general practice
- Clinical supervision for GP nurses
- Health and wellbeing for general practice staff
- Resilience support for general practice staff
- List of mandatory and statutory training requirements for general practice staff
- Developing a tool to manage general practice training requirements
- Developing shared training resources
- Developing a practice manager development programme
- Developing a reception and administration staff development programme.
Want more information?
If you would like more information about these programmes then please contact the Academy here.