Contact us

For all general enquiries please contact our reception on 01924 213050

If you have a query or concern about NHS services in the Wakefield district our team will be happy to help you. 

We appreciate the way the NHS is organised can be very confusing and it is not always easy to know who to contact if you have a query or concern. Below is a guide to the various types of care provider and which organisations can manage those queries.


If you want to raise concerns about the care or service provided by:

You can raise this with:

Your GP

The GP practice or NHS England

Your Dentist

The Dental Practice or NHS England

Your Optician

The Optician or NHS England

Your Pharmacy

The Pharmacy or NHS England

Your Local Hospital

The Hospital or; The Clinical Commissioning Croup

Your Local Mental Health Provider

The Mental Health Provider or; The Clinical Commissioning Group

The Continuing Health Care Team

The Clinical Commissioning Group

The Individual Funding Request Team

The Clinical Commissioning Group

Community Services

Direct to the Community Service; The Provider Organisation or; The Commissioner

The Local Ambulance Service

The Ambulance Trust or; The Clinical Commissioning Group


If your query relates to services and appointments for Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust (Pontefract, Pinderfields and Dewsbury Hospitals) please direct your query to:

Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust PALS (Patient, Advice and Liaison Service) service. 

By email to:

By telephone on: 01924 542972

If your query relates to your GP practice or obtaining a GP appointment or a GP referral, please contact your Practice Manager. 

What NHS Wakefield CCG can do: 

  • Listen to your query or concerns in confidence

  • Provide you with information and advice to help you resolve your concern

  • Direct you to support groups locally and nationally

  • Signpost you to the right departments or organisations to find out accurate information

  • Help you to raise a formal complaint in relation to the services we commission.
    If you wish to contact us, you can contact the Governance Team on:

Telephone: 01924 315803 

E-mail: wakccg.Contactusnhsnet

Or write to us at: 

The Governance Team

White Rose House

West Parade


West Yorkshire


YOUR PRIVACY: We respect your privacy and will only use your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. Click Here to read our full privacy notice. 

There are some things we cannot investigate under the Complaints Regulations.  However, we still want to hear about any problems you have experienced as we are continually reviewing services to ensure that they meet the needs of patients.  If we are not able to investigate your concerns formally, we shall tell you if this is the case and try to signpost you to the most appropriate organisation.

We recognise the importance of your feedback and this helps us to continue to develop and improve what we do for everyone. Complaints form an important part of this feedback.

You can make a complaint about any NHS treatment or service that either you or your family has received. You can complain on behalf of someone else, however, his or her written consent will be needed. 

NHS Wakefield CCG – Complaints Policy

If you have a general query about NHS services we commission please use the most appropriate route.



Have your say in shaping the future of NHS complaint handling