Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources
Resources for social media
- Toolkit of social media content for use by staff, community and faith-led organisations
- A video featuring Adil Ray and other public figures encouraging vaccine uptake
- A video of Dr Bola Owolabi, Director of Health Inequalities, NHS England providing reassurance of vaccine safety and encouraging uptake
- COVID-19/vaccination films for social media, of clinicians in the Wakefield area, including versions in community languages.
- A range of videos which address frequently asked questions about the vaccination programme:
- BBC video content in five South Asian languages now available. Content includes:
- Covid-19 vaccination videos in Punjabi - in this vaccination video created by Sikh Alliance Yorkshire, Bibi Kulwant Kaur takes us to her COVID-19 vaccination appointment and explains the process. In this follow-up video, Bibi goes on to share her thoughts after being vaccinated and her wish that everyone has the vaccination to benefit the whole community. Spoken in Punjabi with English subtitles.
Please note that these may not be accessible using screen reader technology as they are intended for printing.
- Get Protected from COVID-19 infosheet: Arabic, Bangla, Gujarati, Punjabi and Urdu
- What's in the COVID-19 vaccine: Arabic, Bangla, Gujarati, Punjabi and Urdu
- COVID-19 vaccination fertility information sheets: Arabic, Bangla, Gujarati, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian and Urdu
- Public Health England - COVID-19 resource centre - contains a range of downloadable resources for various channels
- For the full list of COVID-19 vaccination programme documents, visit the Public Health England website. Contains a comprehensive range of national information and resources including accessible formats and community languages.
- COVID-19: Vaccination programme FAQ explainer videos produced by Public Health England
- Wakefield Council website (COVID-19 Vaccination page)
- Wakefield Council COVID-19 communications resource centre
- West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership - COVID-19 vaccination programme - Contains a comprehensive range of information and resources including accessible formats and community languages.