The CCG works with a number of providers of services, some small and some much larger, like the local Hospital Trust.
We have a responsibility to make sure that they are delivering for equality.
The larger providers often have some of the same legal duties as the CCG including the Equality Delivery System, the Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard. In some circumstances they have more requirements, such a reporting on their Gender Pay Gap.
These providers; The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals Trust, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Trust and Yorkshire Ambulance Trust publish their own reports about their equality and inclusion activity.
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- PSED – workforce report
- EDS2 – report and internal goals
- WRES – report and action plan
- WDES – report and action plan
- Equality Objectives – listed in Annual Report pg 33
- Gender pay gap includes other equality characteristics (ethnicity and disability)
- Workforce equality information
- Diversity and equality - employment