National Dementia Action Alliance
The National Dementia Action Alliance is the independent Network for health and social care organisations in England to connect, share best practice and take action on dementia.
In partnership with Members they campaign on major issues within health and social care, to ensure people affected by dementia and those that care for them have the best possible experience accessing services.
Members come from all areas of the sector and are committed to improving outcomes for people living with dementia and carers.
· Influence - Present a collective voice for the alliance to government, partners and other stakeholders, raising awareness and celebrating new projects in dementia care
· Collaborate - Enable all in the sector, as part of the alliance, to enjoy a culture of shared ideas and best practice in a creative environment through events, surveys and forums
· Engage - Encourage member networking to drive up standards though discussion and interaction with people with dementia and carers to provide a platform for their experiences while informing member plans and decisions
· Change - Lead and support action to improve lives of people living with dementia and carers in the long-term through our campaigns and individual member commitments;
· Promote - Showcase and celebrate the progress and achievements of our members through all NDAA communications
Access the National Dementia Action Alliance website via this link