Turning Point Talking Therapies
Feeling anxious, low or stressed? Turning Point can offer free help.
If you are aged 18 years or older and are registered with a GP surgery in the Wakefield District, you can access Turning Point Talking Therapies by contacting Turning Point directly.
This Talking Therapy service is delivered by Turning Point in partnership with NHS Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group.
This website provides information about:
- How they can help with the problems you might be experiencing
- Who they can support
- How to book onto their groups and workshops
- Information about self-help materials
- How to get involved
- How to get in touch – phone, drop-in or email a referral form.
- Information about working for them – careers at Turning Point