Turning Point Talking Therapies
Feeling anxious, low or stressed? Turning Point Talking Therapies can offer free help.
If you are aged 16 years or older and are registered with a GP surgery in the Wakefield District, you can access NICE recommended therapies at Turning Point Talking Therapies by contacting them directly at https://talking.turning-point.co.uk/wakefield/contact-us/ .
The Talking Therapy service is delivered by Turning Point in partnership with NHS Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group.
You can access information here about:
- How they can help with the problems you might be experiencing
- Who they can support
- How to book onto the groups and workshops
- Information about self-help materials
- How to get involved
- How to get in touch – phone, drop-in or email a referral form
You can access the free support by telephone, face to face or online.
Contact them for an assessment
- By completing the quick and easy online referral form
- By telephone 01924 234860
An assessment will normally take about 40 minutes, which allows Turning Point Talking Therapies to discuss and understand what you would like help with and discuss the right course of treatment.