As a CCG, our priority is to ensure that we are improving the health of our population. We are committed to improving health and care outcomes for the people of our district. At the moment, our key priority areas include:
- Care to address all of a person’s needs, delivered by people with a combination of skills working as one team.
- Better access to GPs and services in the community – including longer opening hours.
- High quality urgent and emergency care – local services for routine care and specialist services for very serious illnesses or injuries.
- Better organised planned care – including outpatient appointments and surgery.
- Maternity care.
- Mental health and wellbeing.
- Specialist services for stroke, cancer, children and young people.