Making a FOIA or EIR Request for Information

If you cannot find the information you want in our Publication Scheme or on our website, you are entitled under the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulations to make a request for the information.


We are obliged to respond to your request and generally we will supply the information you request.  We may say to you that we do not hold the information although in some circumstances all or part of the information you have requested may be exempt from disclosure and subject to various legal exemptions as described in the Freedom of Information Act (or exceptions as laid down in the Environmental Information Regulations).


We may point you to where you can find the information you have requested if the information is readily available in our Publication Scheme, website or literature.    We would like to point out that NHS Wakefield CCG is not obliged to provide information which is readily and easily available by you from elsewhere in the public domain such as leaflets, websites and our publication scheme.  So we encourage you to look in our Publication Scheme before you make a written request for information.


If you wish to request information about yourself, then your request will be processed according to the Data Protection Act 1998. 


If you cannot find the information you require in our publication scheme, then please either email or write to the Governance Officer, White Rose House, Wakefield WF1 1LT.