To mark Mental Health Awareness Week (8-12 May) Turning Point Talking Therapies will be out and about across the district engaging with the public, encouraging local people to talk about mental health and offering support.
The team will be at the following locations between 9:30am and 4pm:
- Monday 8th May Hemsworth Tesco
- Tuesday 9th May Ossett Market Place
- Wednesday 10th May Pontefract Market Place
- Thursday 11th May Castleford Market Place
- Friday 12th May Wakefield Market Place
For further information, please visit the Turning Point Talking Therapies website.