This Talking Therapy service is delivered by Turning Point in partnership with NHS Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group.
If you are aged 16 years or older and are registered with a GP surgery in the Wakefield District, you can access NICE recommended therapies at Turning Point Talking Therapies by contacting them directly.
There are many ways that Turning Point Talking Therapies can help you to improve your wellbeing. Further information can be found on the Turning Point Talking Therapies website.
Therapy Groups and Workshops
- Healthy Living Workshops
- Group Therapy and Courses
- Public access self-help workshops – no assessment required – just book on!
Low Intensity CBT Therapy
- Guided self help
- Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (cCBT)
High Intensity Therapies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy ( IPT)
- Counselling for Depression (CFD)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group Therapy and Workshops
Other forms of support
- Employment support
- Self Help Booklets